Privacy & Security
- Privacy & Security
- We take the privacy of our customers very seriously and are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected at all times. When registering for an account or at various stages of the checkout process you will be asked to provide certain information; invoice address, delivery address, name etc. This information will enable us to effectively process your order and manage your account, it is not collated for any other purpose.
- We do not store customers Financial Information (Credit or Debit Card Details) We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your consent or are required by law to do so.
- If you sign up to our newsletter we will send you periodic emails about new product launches, special offers and sales. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials you may opt-out at any time. If you choose not to sign up to our newsletter the only emails that we will send you will be essential order related emails (order confirmation & dispatch notifications).
- We conform to the requirements of the Data Protection Act, 1998. Our customers security is our main priority and for your peace of mind we have taken every possible precaution to ensure your personal information is protected. We use the latest technology (which is the industry standard security protocol) to protect your credit card details. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology encrypts all of your personal information into bits of code that are then securely transmitted over the Internet. No credit card details are ever held or stored on our servers.
- If you have any questions or concerns over privacy and security please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 01508 481930