Terms and Conditions
- Shipping and Delivery
- Privacy and Security
- Complaints Procedure
- Copyright Notice
The term Candle & Cake Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website who’s registered office is Candle & Cake Ltd, 145 – 157 St John Street, London, England, EC1V 4PW. Our trading address and address for all correspondence is Candle & Cake ltd, Unit 2, Ashwellthorpe Industrial Estate, Norwich, NR16 1ER. The term ‘you’ refers to the customer or viewer of the website.
- Shipping & Delivery
- We are very pleased to offer FREE delivery on all uk mainland addresses, on orders totalling £40 or over. Orders that are less than £40 in value will be charged a shipping rate calculated at checkout. For urgent orders please select the overnight delivery option. Standard delivery times are 5 working days after ordering. However you should allow 5 working days from when you receive the dispatch email. No items are dispatched during weekends and bank holidays. If you order on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, your order will dispatched the following Monday. If you order on a bank holiday, your order will dispatched the next working day. If you have a query about an order you have not received yet please call us on 01508 489361, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WE MUST BE NOTIFIED OF AN UNDELIVERED ITEM WITHIN 30 DAYS OF ORDERING. AFTER 30 DAYS, WE CANNOT REPLACE OR REFUND ITEMS.
- Privacy & Security
- We take the privacy of our customers very seriously and are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected at all times. When registering for an account or at various stages of the checkout process you will be asked to provide certain information; invoice address, delivery address, name etc. This information will enable us to effectively process your order and manage your account, it is not collated for any other purpose. We do not store customers Financial Information (Credit or Debit Card Details) We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your consent or are required by law to do so. If you sign up to our newsletter we will send you periodic emails about new product launches, special offers and sales. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials you may opt-out at any time. If you choose not to sign up to our newsletter the only emails that we will send you will be essential order related emails (order confirmation & dispatch notifications). We conform to the requirements of the Data Protection Act, 1998. Our customers security is our main priority and for your peace of mind we have taken every possible precaution to ensure your personal information is protected. We use the latest technology (which is the industry standard security protocol) to protect your credit card details. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology encrypts all of your personal information into bits of code that are then securely transmitted over the Internet.
- Of course we want you to be happy with your order. But if for any reason you need to return something, rest assured you have 30 days to do so, in accordance with distance selling regulations. We only ask that goods are returned unused, and in original unopened packaging. We are happy to offer exchange, credit note, or full refund (less packaging and delivery costs if applicable) to the original payment method. If you wish to return an item to us please include the following information: Customer name
- Customer Address
- Contact telephone number/email address
- Order number
- Please obtain a certificate of posting as proof in the unlikely even the item goes astray (free of charge from the post office).
- The address for returns is; Candle & Cake Ltd Unit 2, Ashwellthorpe Industrial Estate, Ashwellthorpe, Norwich, Norfolk, NR16 1ER.
- We are not able to cover or refund return postage costs.
- **ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN ORDERED IN BULK FOR SPECIAL EVENTS AND BUSINESS ORDERS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE OR RETURNABLE. IF THIS IS APPLICABLE TO YOUR ORDER WE WILL LET YOU KNOW AT THE TIME OF ORDERING**
- To place an order simply select the product you would like to purchase by clicking on Add to Shopping Basket, once you have finished browsing the site you can then proceed to our secure checkout area. If you have registered your details with us previously you will be asked to log-in, if not you can create an account or if you’d prefer you can use our quick order facility enabling you to make a purchase without having to register with us. All online orders are confirmed by email. We will contact you by e-mail or telephone regarding any delivery delays or security issues. Please note our initial email confirmation simply acknowledges your order it does not confirm it or make it legally binding. The order between Candle & Cake Ltd & you, the customer, is only accepted when the payment has been processed, stock allocated & the order has been dispatched. We do reserve the right to decline your order, if that’s the case we will contact you if we require further information or we are unable to fulfill your order for any reason.
- Complaints Procdedure
We really hope you have enjoyed shopping with us, if you are at all unhappy with any of our services and/or policies please contact us at email@example.com. We very rarely have issues with ordering, and can usually sort out any problems quickly and without fuss. We will reply to all messages within 48 hours of their receipt, excluding weekends and bank holidays.
- Copyright Notice